Blog, Our Clients, Our Culture, by Ashley Campbell on 05-17-13
Mountain States Employers Council (MSEC), which serves the human resource and employment law needs of our region’s business community, is featuring interesting facts on its website about some of its 3,000 member organizations, including Linhart Public Relations. Check out these five things you may not know about our firm and team members!
Linhart Public Relations is a national public relations, digital media, and corporate communications counseling firm based in Colorado. Here are a few things you may not know about Linhart PR:
- They’ve got history. While they are currently celebrating their 17th year, their downtown Denver office is a bit older, like 132 years older, which was when the Baur’s Building was erected. At that time, the building was home to the Baur Confectionary Company.
- They share a backyard with many of their clients. They partner with companies nationwide, but their Denver headquarters makes them neighbors with clients, including: Celestial Seasonings, Chipotle, CP of Colorado, Crocs, FirstBank of Colorado, Jane Knows, Johns Manville, MWH, Rudi’s Organic Bakery, White Wave Foods, Zayo Group and the Mountain States Employers Council.
- While some of them have moved across the country to live in colorful Colorado, a few of them grew up here and have never found a good enough reason to leave. Sharon Linhart, Chandra Brin, Ashley Frost, Krista Gregg, Carri Clemens, Tim Streeb, Dina Storz, and Jenn Tilliss are all proud Coloradans.
- They have a BIG sweet tooth. Average yearly consumption of Hershey’s Kisses (you can find them hiding in their snack closet) is 60 pounds. After all, they do work in a former confectionary building.
- They’re proud of their award-winning workplace and the work they do every day for our clients. Among the honors, Linhart PR was named the nation’s best PR firm of their size by PRWeek magazine, and they’re one of 50 organizations recognized as a Top Small Company Workplace by Inc. magazine. For the past two years, they’ve also won the top PR program award from the Colorado chapter of the Public Relations Society of America.
Blog, Our Business, Our Culture, by Elexis Mariash on 05-15-13
Linhart Public Relations, an award-winning national public relations and digital communications firm, is seeking an experienced senior account executive (SAE) to join our team in Denver and support several of our consumer brand teams. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about working with food brands, including creating, connecting and securing brand stories with national, regional and online media. Overall, the candidate should demonstrate theRead More
Blog, Our Business, Our Culture, by Tim Streeb on 05-14-13
Linhart Public Relations, an award-winning national public relations and digital communications firm in Colorado, is looking for an account executive to join our team to support several of our corporate teams. The ideal candidate will have at least three years of professional or relevant experience, including strong communications, writing, teamwork and media relations skills, both traditional and non-traditional. Here are more details about the newRead More
Blog, Our Business, Our Clients, Our Culture, by Kelly Womer on 05-10-13
Our Linhart Public Relations team had 12 reasons to celebrate last night. We were privileged to win a dozen awards from the Colorado Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), during its annual Gold Picks Awards event. Among the highlights:
Two of our programs tied for the Grand Gold Pick award – the top honor among all entries. In fact, it was the secondRead More
Blog, Our Business, by Krista Gregg on 05-08-13
The Linhart Digital Team brings you the latest digital media news. This week, Bing announced a new version of its Bing It On Challenge, brands are giving precious ad real estate to Tumblr, and the “Oreo Daily Twist” campaign received top honors at Facebook’s second annual Studio Awards.
BING ASKING USERS TO BREAK THEIR GOOGLE HABIT IN LATEST BING IT ON CHALLENGE
Bing announced a newRead More
Blog, Our Business, Our Culture, by Paula Berg on 05-07-13
Tell us a little bit about your background.
I was born in the south suburbs of Chicago where I developed my love for entertainment through acting classes and the Mickey Mouse Club. When I moved to South Bend, Indiana, at age 10, my passion for entrainment turned from singing and dancing to sports, as my family became avid Notre Dame fans. Read More
Blog, Our Business, by Kaitlyn Viater on 05-03-13
The Linhart Digital Team brings you the latest digital media news. This week, Instagram introduces adding people and places, Facebook hits 1.1 billion users, Taco Bell markets with Snapchat, and lunch decisions test the McDonald’s Theory. Plus, find out what people are really doing on the internet.
Instagram: Introducing Photos Of You: “When you upload a photo to Instagram, you’re now ableRead More
Blog, by Dawn Doty on 05-02-13
I had the pleasure of leading roundtable sessions at the recent PRSA Western District conference about one of my favorite topics – brainstorming.
The sessions gave public relations professionals the opportunity to talk about the challenges they face in turning business goals and consumer insights into programs that capture the attention of key stakeholders. Stephanie Lough at HMA Public Relations in Phoenix wrote a blog postRead More
Blog, Our Business, by Amanda Meyer on 05-02-13
Linhart Public Relations, an award-winning national public relations and digital communications firm in Colorado, is looking for an account associate to join our team to support several of our consumer and corporate teams. The ideal candidate will have at least two years of professional or relevant experience, including foundational communications, teamwork and media relations skills, both traditional and non-traditional. Here are more details about theRead More
Blog, Our Culture, by Kelly Womer on 05-01-13
May is National Pet Month. For the past few years, we’ve marked the occasion at Linhart Public Relations by sharing photos of our beloved pets – an assortment of dogs, cats and horses that have found great homes with our team members.
In addition to the photos (featuring a few new additions to our Linhart PR family this year), I can’t resist showing off my catRead More