The summit takes place March 28-30 at Con Edison Headquarters Union Square in New York City.
This event will bring together the best and brightest PR and media relations professionals (Paula being one of them!) to share and discuss industry best practices. Attendees will learn how to become a journalist’s best resource and win digital coverage, produce an effective social media news release, and develop creative content that readers want to share.
Paula’s session from 1:10 p.m. to 2 p.m. on Thursday, March 29, focuses on social media measurement and reporting.
In this session, Paula will share:
- How to avoid common pitfalls in measurement and reporting
- How to read between the numbers to spot trends and “ah-ha moments”
- What to do when the numbers aren’t impressive
- How to bring numbers to life and create reports that dazzle the C-suite
- Why it’s not always about the numbers
You won’t want to miss it! To register, go to Ragan’s website.