ENVER, Colo., May, 3, 2019 – Linhart Public Relations, a national communications firm based in Colorado, won nine awards for its work and results on programs ranging from promoting clean energy solutions to getting consumers to try new zucchini noodles to relaunching a brand’s Facebook page to help drive sales.
Linhart PR received more awards than any other competing organization during the Colorado Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Gold Pick Awards ceremony, and the firm tied for the Grand Gold Pick – the top award out of all entries.
Gold Pick Awards recognize programs incorporating sound research, planning, execution and evaluation. All winners also meet the highest standard of performance in the public relations profession. The awards were presented last night at the Denver Field House.
Linhart PR’s community relations work with Black Hills Energy received the Grand Gold Pick, meaning the campaign tied for the best score among all other campaign award winners and entries. The program showcased Black Hills Energy’s growing renewable energy portfolio – including two new community solar gardens in Southern Colorado – and its commitment to clean, reliable energy sources for local customers as well as to providing related youth education.
In addition to Black Hills Energy, the firm was honored for its results with six other clients: Chipotle Mexican Grill, Crestone Peak Resources, GOED (Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3), Johns Manville, Laura’s Lean, and Noodles & Company. Linhart PR’s nine awards and categories are:
• Grand Gold Pick (tie) and Gold Pick: Black Hills Energy: “Black Hills Energy Brings New Clean Energy to Southern Colorado with Community Solar Gardens Celebration” (Community Relations; Business Services)
• Gold Pick: Chipotle Mexican Grill: “Chipotle’s First-Ever Rose Parade Float Cultivates Community Goodwill and Local Coverage” (Media Relations; Consumer Products – Food & Beverage)
• Gold Pick: Chipotle Mexican Grill: “Leveraging Influencers to Build Buzz and Brand Affinity for Chipotle Catering” (Paid; Most Effective Influencer Promotion)
• Gold Pick: Crestone Peak Resources: “Educational Video Demystifies Seismic Testing for Front Range Residents” (Online Videos)
• Gold Pick: GOED: “Engaging Consumers in the Online Omega-3 Conversation with GOED” (Facebook Engagement)
• Gold Pick: Laura’s Lean: “Relaunching Laura’s Lean on Facebook to Increase Engagement and Drive Sales” (Facebook Engagement)
• Gold Pick: Noodles & Company: “Noodles & Company Celebrates National Zucchini Day to Drive Awareness and Trial of New Zucchini Noodles” (Events and Observances; Consumer Products – Food & Beverage)
• Silver Pick: Johns Manville: “Johns Manville Leverages Unique New Product Benefits to Raise Awareness Among Construction Professionals” (Media Relations; Business-to-Business)
In addition to these nine PRSA Colorado awards, the Laura’s Lean social media work won a national PRSA Bronze Anvil Award of Commendation in the Facebook Engagement category. PRSA Bronze Anvil Awards recognize excellence in communications tactics, and the national program attracted more than 400 entries from across the country.
About Linhart Public Relations
Linhart Public Relations, a national communications firm based in Colorado, partners with forward-thinking organizations to achieve their business objectives through the power of strategic communications. The firm’s industry expertise includes premium food and beverage, multi-unit restaurants, energy and utilities, health and wellness, and professional and financial services. Founded in 1996, Linhart PR is recognized as an award-winning firm for its client work and business results, including being named PR Week Boutique Agency of the Year. For more information, visit www.linhartpr.com.
# # #