DENVER, November 19, 2020 – Linhart Public Relations, a national communications firm based in Colorado, today announced it’s the recipient of five Gold Pick Awards and three Silver Pick Awards, presented by the Colorado Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA). The firm was recognized for its work supporting clients in the energy, utilities, wellness and restaurant industries with community relations, media relations, internal communications and social media projects.
The PRSA Colorado Gold Pick Awards, which were presented virtually last night, recognize programs incorporating sound research, planning, execution and evaluation. All winners also meet the highest standard of performance in the public relations profession.
Linhart PR was honored for its work and results with Black Hills Energy, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Crestone Peak Resources, GOED (Global Organization for EPA & DHA Omega-3) and Noodles & Company, with the following awards:
- Gold Pick: Black Hills Energy – “Black Hills Energy Builds Community Understanding of Proposed Transmission Line” (Community Relations, Business)
- Gold Pick: Black Hills Energy – “Black Hills Energy Powers Economic Development and Brings New Clean Energy to Southern Colorado with Wind Farm Celebration” (Community Relations; Business)
- Gold Pick: Chipotle Mexican Grill – “Chipotle Goes “Behind the Foil” to Drive Local Storytelling and Community Relevancy” (Media Relations; Consumer Products; Food & Beverage)
- Gold Pick: Chipotle Mexican Grill – “Chipotle Touts New Chipotlanes and Rapid Growth to Drive Coverage in Competitive Market” (Media Relations; Consumer Products; Food & Beverage)
- Gold Pick: GOED – “Engaging Consumers in the EPA and DHA Omega-3s Conversation Through Social Media” (Social Media; Associations/Government/Nonprofit Organizations)
- Silver Pick: Chipotle Mexican Grill – “Chipotle Surprises Young Soccer Players with Appearance by U.S. Women’s National Soccer Team Player to Drive Local Coverage and Community Goodwill” (Media Relations; Consumer Products; Food & Beverage)
- Silver Pick: Crestone Peak Resources – “Caring for Colorado’s Air: Employee Newsletter Delivers Ozone Education & Action” (Digital Newsletters)
- Silver Pick: Noodles & Company – “Noodles & Company Embraces Earned and Paid Opportunities to Drive Awareness and Trial of New Caulifloodles” (Marketing; Food)
About Linhart Public Relations
Linhart Public Relations, a national communications firm based in Colorado, partners with forward-thinking organizations to achieve their business objectives through the power of strategic communications. Key industry areas include better-for-you food and beverage, multi-unit restaurants, energy and utilities, health and wellness, and financial and professional services. Founded in 1996, Linhart PR is recognized as an award-winning firm for its client work and business results, including being named PR Week Boutique Agency of the Year and being featured regularly on Best Places to Work in Public Relations lists. For more information, visit www.linhartpr.com or read the firm’s blog at http://www.linhartpr.com/category/blog/.